To Provide Vocational Training and Sustained Opportunities
For the Young People of Mbuguni, Tanzania.
Education in a Christian Environment
Gently Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- August 2020 HappeningsClasses have resumed After a three-month suspension of classes due to Covid-19, our students returned to class July 7th. The tailoring machines are whirring as the foot treadles are rocking back … Continue reading August 2020 Happenings
- Flood Relief – 2020Thank you to all that have donated generously to get food to so many in the Mbuguni, Tanzania area after the destructive flooding. The Next Life staff and some of our … Continue reading Flood Relief – 2020
- Dual DisasterOur students and their communities are being hit with Covid-19 and horrendous flooding. Many have lost their homes this past week and were already struggling with food shortages. We need your … Continue reading Dual Disaster
- Effects of Covid-19Our world has changed a lot in the past few weeks with the Covid-19 virus affecting almost every corner of the globe. Many in the United States are without work or … Continue reading Effects of Covid-19
- March 2020 NewsletterGraduation Graduation 2020 is in the books! It was quite the celebration January 18th. The students were almost hard to recognize they looked so good in their nicely tailored outfits that … Continue reading March 2020 Newsletter
- PrayerSo often we can look back in time and see how clearly God has answered prayer but I praise Him for showing me how He is answering prayers right now from … Continue reading Prayer
- New StudentsWhenever we get new students at Next Life Foundation I try to interview each one with Laurence’s help interpreting. It gives me a very tiny glimpse into their lives. It doesn’t … Continue reading New Students
- Muzungu in the Neighborhood!Every year I’ve come to Tanzania I’ve stayed at Maasai Safari Centre in Arusha at least part of my stay. The past few years, this has been my primary home. Cornelius … Continue reading Muzungu in the Neighborhood!
- Graduation DayGraduation day was Saturday and oh what an exciting day it was! I thought I was going to burst with praise for our great God! I’m so honored to be the … Continue reading Graduation Day