To Provide Vocational Training and Sustained Opportunities
For the Young People of Mbuguni, Tanzania.
Education in a Christian Environment
Gently Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Blessing of School at Next Life FoundationLife is very hard for the students of Next Life Foundation. What a blessing our young people find at our campus! It’s a refuge of love, safety, comfort and peace. Our … Continue reading The Blessing of School at Next Life Foundation
- January Short Term Mission TripA Successful Mission Trip Eight short term missionaries were met at the Kilimanjaro Airport by Patti and Laurence in January. They started their journeys from Kansas, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin and … Continue reading January Short Term Mission Trip
- A Good “End” to My Time at Next Life for NowWhat a great day with the students and staff today at Next Life. Some work was done by the students. Their voices rang out proclaiming the Word of the Lord Late … Continue reading A Good “End” to My Time at Next Life for Now
- An Amazing WeekInternet has been sparce but hakuna matata (“no worries” in Swahili). I landed in Tanzania late Tuesday, local time. Laurence had a surprise arrival of his baby daughter, Zoey, the day … Continue reading An Amazing Week
- Tanzania here I comeI’m sitting in the Minneapolis airport waiting for my flight to Kilimanjaro airport. I enjoy watching people and wondering what their story is; do they know Jesus? What are the struggles … Continue reading Tanzania here I come
- Prayer RequestedA Dire Situation Often there are times in our lives when we just don’t know how to pray. There are many reasons this occurs. We don’t know the situation or the … Continue reading Prayer Requested
- What Our Students Have to SayOur Students Speak Next Life Foundation is changing lives through vocational training. It’s not the skills that are making the most significant impact, it’s the love of Christ the students receive … Continue reading What Our Students Have to Say
- Next Life Foundation Annual BanquetYou are invited to join us at our Annual Banquet to be held at Maser Monarch Lodge Nature Center Road, Okoboji, IA on Thursday, September 22, 2022 Doors open at 6:00 … Continue reading Next Life Foundation Annual Banquet
- June NewsletterCULTURAL DIFFERENCES There are very few similarities between Mbubuni, Tanzania and America. That’s why it’s such a joy when God calls others to travel to the other side of the world … Continue reading June Newsletter