To Provide Vocational Training and Sustained Opportunities
For the Young People of Mbuguni, Tanzania.
Education in a Christian Environment
Gently Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Flood VictimsA joy filled and emotional day. Visits to those helped after Spring floods Last Spring found Mbuguni and the surrounding area devastated by flooding. The generous friends of Next Life Foundation … Continue reading Flood Victims
- Bwana AsifiweBwana Asifiwe This means “Praise the Lord” in swahili. The students and staff are doing great at Next Life Foundation in Mbuguni. It was such a joy to spend time with … Continue reading Bwana Asifiwe
- November 2020 NewsletterInspiring! We have an amazing group of students. Our staff sent us pictures of many of these young people with statements they wrote as to what Next Life Foundation means to … Continue reading November 2020 Newsletter
- Banquet Time
- August 2020 HappeningsClasses have resumed After a three-month suspension of classes due to Covid-19, our students returned to class July 7th. The tailoring machines are whirring as the foot treadles are rocking back … Continue reading August 2020 Happenings
- Flood Relief – 2020Thank you to all that have donated generously to get food to so many in the Mbuguni, Tanzania area after the destructive flooding. The Next Life staff and some of our … Continue reading Flood Relief – 2020
- Dual DisasterOur students and their communities are being hit with Covid-19 and horrendous flooding. Many have lost their homes this past week and were already struggling with food shortages. We need your … Continue reading Dual Disaster
- Effects of Covid-19Our world has changed a lot in the past few weeks with the Covid-19 virus affecting almost every corner of the globe. Many in the United States are without work or … Continue reading Effects of Covid-19
- March 2020 NewsletterGraduation Graduation 2020 is in the books! It was quite the celebration January 18th. The students were almost hard to recognize they looked so good in their nicely tailored outfits that … Continue reading March 2020 Newsletter